Pues ya está confirmado para Julio 2016 también el Primer Pack con motivo de la pelicula 20 aniversario y de los arqueotipos Blue Eyes de Mayo y Dark Magician de Agosto:
Cartas ya presentadas en OCG:
MVP1-JP002 Kaiser Blood Vorse / Kaiser Vorse Raider
DARK Level 5 Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1): If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
(2): If this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: This card gains 500 ATK.
(3): If this card is destroyed by battle: The monster that destroyed it loses 500 ATK.
MVP1-JP003 Assault Wyvern
LIGHT Level 4 Dragon-Type Effect Monster
(1): When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard, except “Assault Wyvern”.
MVP1-JP004 Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Ritual Effect Monster
This card can be Ritual Summoned with “Chaos Form”. Must be Ritual Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) Cannot be targeted or destroyed by opponent’s card effects
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict doubled piercing battle damage to your opponent.
MVP1-JP005 Deep-Eyes White Dragon
LIGHT Level 10 Dragon-Type Effect Monster
(1): When a face-up “Blue-Eyes” monster you control is destroyed by battle or by your opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Dragon-Type monsters with different names in your Graveyard x 600.
(2): If this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: Target 1 Dragon-Type Monster in your Graveyard; this card’s ATK becomes that monster’s.
(3): If this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
MVP1-JP007 Ryuu no Toushi/Dragon’s Perseverance
(1): Target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control that was Special Summoned this turn; for each monster your opponent currently controls that was Special Summoned this turn, this card gains 1 additional attack during each Battle Phase this turn.
MVP1-JP019 Kuromajutsu no Veil/Dark Magic Veil
(1): Pay 1000 LP; Special Summon 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.
MVP1-JP023 Dimension Sphinx
Activate this card by targeting 1 face-up Attack Position monster you control.
(1) Once per Battle Step, if the targeted monster is being attacked by an opponent’s monster with higher ATK than its own: You can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between that attacking monster’s ATK and the targeted monster’s ATK.
(2) If the targeted monster leaves the field, destroy this card.
MVP1-JP025? Dimension Mirage
Activate this card by targeting 1 face-up Attack Position monster your opponent controls.
(1): If the targeted monster attacks another monster, but the monster targeted for that attack was not destroyed by the battle, at the end of the Damage Step: You can banish 1 monster from your Graveyard; the targeted monster must attack again in a row.
(2): If the targeted monster leaves the field, destroy this card.
MVP1-JP031 Hikari no Gofuureiken/Spirit Swords of Revealing Light
(1): Once per battle, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can pay 1000 LP; negate that attack.
(2): During your opponent’s turn: You can banish this card in your Graveyard; for the rest of the turn, your opponent’s monsters cannot attack directly.
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only activate 1 effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects of “Silver Gadget” per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Gadget” monster from your Deck, except “Silver Gadget”.
Kidou Yousai Metal Hold / Metalhold the Mobile Fortified Fortress OR Metalhold the Moving Battlement
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Activate this card by targeting any number of Level 4 Machine-Type monsters you control; Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster to your Monster Zone (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0), then equip those targeted face-up monsters to this monster. (This card is also still a Trap Card).
(2) If Special Summoned by its own effect, this card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters equipped to it by its own effect, also your opponent cannot target other monsters you control for attacks or with card effects.
Ritual Spell Card
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster.
(1) Tribute monsters from your hand or field, and/or banish “Blue-Eyes White Dragon(s)” or “Dark Magician(s)” from your Graveyard, and after that, Ritual Summon from your hand 1 “Chaos” or “Black Luster” Ritual Monster whose Level exactly equals the total Levels of those monsters.
Houkai Rin’ne / Houkai Reincarnation
Normal Trap Card
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares a direct attack: Target that 1 attacking monster; your opponent Special Summons in Attack Position as many monsters with its name as possible from their hand, Deck, and/or Graveyard, and if they do, have the targeted monster’s ATK and the Summoned monsters’ ATKs become 0, and if you do, place 1 Houkai Counter on those monsters, then Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Houkai” monster from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Monsters with Houkai Counters cannot attack, also their effects are negated.
Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use 1 effect of “Gold Gadget” per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your hand.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect: you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 “Gadget” monster from your Deck, except “Gold Gadget”.
Houkai’in Vijam / Vijam, the Houkai Spawn
Level 1 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battled an opponent’s monster: Place this card face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, also place 1 Houkai Counter on that opponent’s monster. Monsters with Houkai Counters cannot attack, and their effects are negated.
(3) During the Main Phase, if this card is treated as a Continuous Spell Card by its own effect: You can Special Summon this card.
Houkai Choutei Indiora Death Bolt / Indiora Death Bolt, the Houkai Suprememperor
Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 3 “Houkai” monsters you contorl to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) If Special Summoned by the above procedure, this card gains 2400 ATK.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from your hand: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent’s card: You can target up to 3 “Houkai” monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon them. Then, you can add 1 “Houkai” card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
MVP1-JP012 Ganseki no Banpei (Giant Sentry of Stone)
Level 3 EARTH Rock-Type Effect Monster
The effect of “Giant Sentry of Stone” can only be used once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your Graveyard, and the only monsters you control are Rock-Type monsters: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
Level 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of “Marshmacron” once per turn.
(1) If this card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): Special Summon up to 2 “Marshmacron”, other than this card, from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.