[TCG]Rey de los Juegos - Deck Legendario de Yugi

Fecha de Venta 13 Noviembre 2015
Precio 25€

El “Rey de los Juegos - Deck Legendario de Yugi” contiene 3 Decks jugados por Yugi en la serie:

Each box set includes:
• 41-card Deck used by Yugi in the first season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, including his initial Duel with Seto Kaiba and his adventures in Duelist Kingdom.
• 41-card Deck inspired by Yugi’s Duels in the Battle City story arc from the second and third seasons of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, featuring – at long last – Arkana’s long-awaited “red” Dark Magician!
• 41-card Deck used by Yugi as he battled The Pharaoh himself in the final Duel of the original series, focused on “Gadget” monsters and the “Silent” series of “LV” monsters.
• 3 brand new Secret Rare cards: Electromagnetic Turtle, Dark Renewal, and Black Illusion.
• 3 Ultra Rare collectible (non-playable) historical cards celebrating the Duelist Kingdom storyline, including Glory of the King’s Hand, Set Sail for The Kingdom, and the Duelist Kingdom itself
• 3 Ultra Rare collectible (non-playable) Egyptian God Cards: Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor, and The Winged Dragon of Ra.
• 1 Ultra Rare “Yugi” Token Card

Filled with iconic cards such as Black Luster Soldier, all five pieces of Exodia, the Forbidden One, Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, and the special, long-awaited Arkana-style Dark Magician

Pues al final si que salió el Arkana en el TCG…

Confirmadas:
Filled with iconic cards such as Black Luster Soldier, all five pieces of Exodia, the Forbidden One, Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, and the special, long-awaited Arkana-style Dark Magician

Me encanta el solider, pero me esperaba el suolujia.

Fixed, las páginas web que escriben con prisa xD

A mi me encanta que por fin venga la tortuga :smiley:

Entre la primera que la ha liado y el resto que han copiado a la misma, prácticamente todas las tiendas online anunciaban el solider durante unas horas xD

No me gusta que saquen nuevas cartas no jugables, por mucho que sean artículos coleccionables, pero la verdad es que las exclusivas me gustan bastante. Llevo esperando el Dark Renewal bastante.

Se sabe ya si los textos de los efectos seran los del anime?

Textos OCG:

Dark Renewal
When your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s): Target 1 of those monsters and 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control; send those 2 monsters to the Graveyard, then you can Special Summon 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

Electromagnetic Turtle
During your opponent’s Battle Phase: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; end the Battle Phase (this is a Quick Effect). You can only use this effect of “Electromagnetic Turtle” once per Duel.

Black Illusion
DARK Spellcaster-Type monsters you currently control with 2000 or more ATK cannot be destroyed by battle, they are unaffected by your opponent’s card effects, also their effects are negated. These changes last until the end of this turn.

Si las cartas no jugables son las de el reino de los duelistas, la mano derecha de la gloria del rey y la mano izquierda de la gloria del rey (creo que son esas 3).

No tienen texto ni nada.

teneis algun enlace donde pueda ver el lsitado de las cartas completo o el enlace de la wikia porfa?

No hay, el producto simplemente se anunció ayer y solo está la información que puse en el Mensaje Inicial.

Me hice la picha un lio, creia que era el templo dorado ese que salió en los ultimos capitulos.

gracias noixez, estare esperando entonces :smiley:

Van a venir las 5 piezas de exodia?

Yep. En uno de los 3 Decks que contiene la caja.

Datos oficiales 29,99$ y trae 5 Ultra cada mazo.

Each King of Games – Yugi’s Legendary Decks collection contains:

3 x 41-card Decks. Each Deck contains 36 Commons and 5 Ultra Rares.
3 Secret Rares
3 Ultra Rare collectible historical cards
3 Ultra Rare collectible Egyptian God Cards
1 Ultra Rare Token Card

yugioh-card.com/en/products/ … games.html

Joder, en Japón era todo foil -.-

Realmente en japón no era foil, era Millenium Rare. Que es lo mismo a decir un pattern tipo Mosaic rare pero con los jeroglíficos. Que no es lo mismo que foil (aunque al menos no común)

Pues yo he visto openints y era todo ultra, que yo recuerde.